Did You Know? is a weekly feature from the Office for State, Tribal, Local and Territorial Support to inform your prevention activities. We invite you to read, share, and take action!
View the Current Did You Know?
December 14, 2012
- Global Disease Detection (GDD) Regional Centers help host countries build on-the-ground capacity to detect deadly outbreaks in accordance with International Health Regulations.
- GDD Regional Centers supported 242 outbreak responses [PDF-5.6MB] across 20 countries in five continents last year, most within a span of 24 hours.
- CDC’s global health videos highlight our work with partners around the world to control health threats and protect the health of Americans at home and abroad.
December 7, 2012
- Page last reviewed: November 9, 2015
- Page last updated: November 9, 2015
- Content source:
- Office for State, Tribal, Local and Territorial Support