Did You Know? is a weekly feature from the Office for State, Tribal, Local and Territorial Support to inform your prevention activities. We invite you to read, share, and take action!
View the Current Did You Know?
December 17, 2010
- What happens every 9½ minutes in the United States?
- CDC released new STD treatment guidelines on December 17, 2010.
- The Guide to Community Preventive Services has evidence-based comprehensive risk reduction interventions for adolescents to prevent or reduce the risk of pregnancy, HIV and other STDs.
December 10, 2010
Did You Know? information and web links are current as of their publication date. They may become outdated over time.
- Page last reviewed: November 9, 2015
- Page last updated: October 17, 2016
- Content source:
- Office for State, Tribal, Local and Territorial Support