Stories & Examples from the Field
Below are some stories and examples from the field of community health assessments and improvement plans in action.
National Association of County and City Health Officials
- Examples of High Quality CHAs and CHIPs
- Stories from the Field
Includes stories about communities using the MAPP framework
- Accreditation Preparation Demonstration Sites
- Community Benefit
National Network of Public Health Institutes
Association of State and Territorial Health Officials
- State health improvement plan examples on the Accreditation—PHAB pre-requisites page
The Hilltop Institute
- Hospital Community Benefits after the ACA: Partnerships for Community Health Improvement [PDF - 356KB] Issue Brief, February 2012.
Links to nonfederal materials are provided as a public service and do not constitute an endorsement of the materials by CDC or the federal government, and none should be inferred. CDC is not responsible for the content of materials not generated by CDC.
- Page last reviewed: November 9, 2015
- Page last updated: November 9, 2015
- Content source:
- Office for State, Tribal, Local and Territorial Support