Grant Writing Guidance and Tips
CDC grants information
The CDC grants information website provides policy guidelines, references, answers to frequently asked questions, and more.
CDC contracts information
The CDC contracts information website provides information on doing business with CDC, regulations and policy, and common terms.
Grants process overview
This grants process website is provided by the National Institutes of Health (NIH). Although some of the information is NIH-specific, it also contains an overview of the steps required for an application to proceed from application planning and submission through award and close out.
Grant writing tips
- Tips for Applying for CDC Funding Opportunity Announcements [PDF-137KB]
- NIH also has grant writing tip sheets, and although some of the information is NIH-specific, it also contains general tips for grant writing.
- Page last reviewed: December 10, 2015
- Page last updated: December 10, 2015
- Content source:
- Office for State, Tribal, Local and Territorial Support