Continuing Education Online
- STD Webinars - Many of the STD webinars offer continuing education credits for viewing webinar or recording
- STD Overview for Non-Clinicians Online - Online course with seven interactive modules designed by the California Prevention Training Center for non-clinicians involved in STD/HIV prevention and education.
- STD Curriculum Self-Study Modules - Seven web-based educational modules, each based on a specific STD topic. Each module is considered to be an individual course, and a student may complete as many modules as he or she chooses.
- Online Case Series - A series of interactive STD case presentations designed for clinicians who provide care for STD patients. Provided by the STD/HIV Prevention Training Centers.
- Online Chlamydia Course - Designed by the California PTC, designed for practicing clinicians who care for women of reproductive age, including adolescents. Provided by the California PTC.
- Hepatitis Web Study - This site provides interactive, case-based modules related to the clinical care of persons with viral hepatitis. Provides up-to-date information on the epidemiology, diagnosis, and management of hepatitis infection and related chronic disease.