- Risks and Resiliencies: HIV and STIs among Gay Men, other Men who have Sex with Men and Transgender Women Globally Webinar - September 3, 2015 by Stefan Baral, MD, MPH, FRCPC
- Public Health in a Hostile Environment: Racial Inequality and STD/HIV in the US Webinar - June 4, 2015 by Adaora Adimora, MD, MPH
- New National Network of STD Clinical Prevention Training Centers FOA Webinar - February 27, 2014
STD clinical management courses, behavioral intervention training, courses for STD program staff, and more.
STD overview for non-clinicians, STD curriculum self-study modules, Hepatitis web study, and other online training.
Comprehensive curricular materials on seven different STD topics.
Self-directed and STD-focused SAS Instruction (SASSI)
Customizable materials for developing basic STD prevention workshops.
Slides depicting symptoms of STDs. Available as slideshows or as individual graphics.
Printable flashcards illustrating symptoms of STDs.
Updated Chlamydia Clinical Training (April 2015)
Updated Pelvic Inflammatory Disease (PID) Clinical Training (November 4, 2014)
- CDC Learning Connection
- CDC Public Health Training Fellowships
- National Network of STD/HIV Prevention Training Centers
- National Laboratory Training Network
- TRAIN - TrainingFinder Real-time Affiliate Integrated Network from - A free service of the Public Health Foundation
- Capacity Building Assistance Portal for HIV Prevention
- AIDS Education and Training Centers (AETC) National Resource Center
- CDC Viral Hepatitis Education and Training Projects
- CDC TB Regional Training and Medical Consultation Centers
- OPA Title X Regional Family Planning Training Centers
- ATTC - SAMHSA Addiction Technology Transfer Centers
- Page last reviewed: October 28, 2013
- Page last updated: September 18, 2015
- Content source: