STD clinical management courses, behavioral intervention training, courses for STD program staff, and more.
STD overview for non-clinicians, STD curriculum self-study modules, Hepatitis web study, and other online training.
Web-based seminars for clinicians, physicians, and public health practitioners.
STD 101, clinical slides, picture cards, ready to use curriculum for clinical and health educators, and more.
New National Network of STD Clinical Prevention Training Centers FOA Webinar - February 27th at 2 PM ET (February 19, 2014)
Updated Syphilis Clinical Training (August 30, 2013)
HIV Transmission Dynamics: From Viral Particles to Sexual Networks. Implications for HIV Prevention - STD Prevention Science Series Webinar by Thomas Quinn, MD, MS - September 19, 2013 - View Recording (August 29, 2013)
Webinar: Program evaluation, quality improvement, and performance management: Understanding how they relate and their role in public health programs - August 6, 2013 - View Recording (July 26, 2013)
- CDC Learning Connection
- CDC Public Health Training Fellowships
- National Network of STD/HIV Prevention Training Centers
- National Laboratory Training Network
- TRAIN - TrainingFinder Real-time Affiliate Integrated Network from - A free service of the Public Health Foundation
- Capacity Building Assistance Portal for HIV Prevention
- AIDS Education and Training Centers (AETC) National Resource Center
- CDC Viral Hepatitis Education and Training Projects
- CDC TB Regional Training and Medical Consultation Centers
- OPA Title X Regional Family Planning Training Centers
- ATTC - SAMHSA Addiction Technology Transfer Centers