STD Treatment Guidelines App
The STD Treatment (Tx) Guide app is an easy-to-use reference that helps health care providers identify and treat patients for STDs. STD Tx Guide combines information from the STD Treatment Guidelines as well as MMWR updates, and features a streamlined interface so providers can access treatment and diagnostic information. The free app is available for Apple and Android devices.
Topics covered include:
- Diagnosis and treatment of 21 STDs and sexual assault.
- Access to the full STD Treatment Guidelines.
- "A Guide to Taking a Sexual History."
- For comments and feedback, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
- For content-related questions, please visit the Division of STD Prevention webpage: www.cdc.gov/std
- For questions regarding the application (including design and features), please contact: InformaticsLab@cdc.gov
- For more information on the Informatics Research and Lab, please visit: www.phiresearchlab.org