STD*MIS - File Downloads for Version 5.2
Current release: 5.2
Below are all the necessary files for the installation, use, and upkeep of STD*MIS, version 5.2. If you haven't upgraded your system to version 5.2, contact your STD*MIS Support Team Member for assistance in upgrading.
System Files and Patches
|File Name||Comment||File Size|
|CURRENT.ZIP||Most recent CURRENT.DBF. Contains current version info for all STD*MIS system and report files.||2 Kb|
|MMWR.ZIP||Most recent MMWR week/year reference files.||1 Kb|
|STDMIS.ZIP||STD*MIS system file (StdMis.exe)||1500 Kb|
|REINDEX.ZIP||STD*MIS batch re-indexing program (Reindex.exe)||500 Kb|
|DATAMART.ZIP||STD*MIS batch data mart build program (DataMart.exe)||500 Kb|
|NETSSOUT.ZIP||NETSS extraction program (NetssOut.dll)||80 Kb|
|HIVPSEXP.ZIP||STD*MIS HIV partner services extraction program file (HivPsExp.dll)||100 Kb|
|STDLIB.ZIP||STD*MIS system library file (StdLib.dll)||170 Kb|
|ADSRTIME.ZIP||STD*MIS system runtime files. (various .dll files)||2200 Kb|
|ADS_52B_REL_5.ZIP||Most recent update to version 5.2b||3MB|
|CHECK52.zip||Check status of 5.2 database structure||60Kb|
The Upgrade Installation is for current users only. This option is for upgrading an existing STD*MIS 5.2 system to the most current version of 5.2 and includes only the upgrade program and those system files and reports that need updating.
These programs are used to extract data from STD*MIS and to write it into specific formats for special studies, etc. To utilize these programs with STD*MIS, follow these steps:
- Download the program into the STD*MIS folder and unzip it.
- Log into STD*MIS and select Utilities, Export data, Update custom menu. Add an entry for the extract program you just downloaded, using the information in the Comments column below.
Update Existing Extract
- Download the program into the STD*MIS folder and unzip it. Overwrite the existing file.
These programs are used to either correct certain data errors or to make other necessary changes and updates to the current database. To utilize these programs with STD*MIS, follow these steps:
- Download the Patch.zip file and the selected program into your current STD*MIS folder. Unzip the Patch file and overwrite the existing Patches.dbf.
- Log into STD*MIS and select Maintenance, Data Correction, Apply CDC Data Corrections. Select the downloaded program from the list of available data corrections. Follow the onscreen prompts for that particular program.
|File Name||Comment||Approximate File Size|
|Patch.zip||Current menu of data correction programs. This must be downloaded in order to access the current data correction programs.||1 Kb|
- Page last reviewed: December 10, 2014
- Page last updated: March 2, 2015
- Content source: