STD*MIS 5.2 Update - Foxpro Sites
Do not use this installation program if you are installing STD*MIS for the first time. To do a first-time installation of STD*MIS 5.2, (with empty databases), contact your STD*MIS Support Team Member for assistance in installing a new system.
It is recommended that you read these instructions completely before upgrading STD*MIS.
The update of STD*MIS 5.2 is a simple process and should only take a few minutes to complete. An upgrade program is run to convert the database to the proper format and to install the updated system files.
- Make sure that all users are logged out of the system and that you have a current backup of your database.
- Download the 5.2 database update program (UpdFox52.zip) into your current STD*MIS 5.2 production folder. Open Windows Explorer, navigate to the STD*MIS 5.2 folder and locate the UpdFox52.zip file you just downloaded. Double-click on that file to extract the 5.2 update files.
- After unzipping the UpdFox52 file, use Windows Explorer and locate the file named Updat52.exe. Double-click on this file to start the database update program. Follow the program prompts to complete the database update. Once the update program has completed, the updated 5.2 system is ready for use.
Direct questions to the STD*MIS Support Team at 404-639-8356.
- Page last reviewed: December 16, 2015
- Page last updated: April 8, 2014
- Content source: