STD*MIS 4.2 Upgrade Install - Foxpro Sites
It is recommended that you read these instructions completely before upgrading STD*MIS.
The upgrade of STD*MIS 4.1 to 4.2 is a simple process and is done by running an upgrade program that will convert the database to the proper format and install the updated system files.
- Make sure that all users are logged out of the system and that you have a current backup of your database.
- Create a new temporary folder on the same machine where your current STD*MIS system is installed.
- Download the 4.2 database upgrade program (Fox_41_To_42_Upgrade.zip) into the temporary folder you just created. Open Windows Explorer, navigate to the temporary folder and locate the Fox_41_To_42_Upgrade.zip file you just downloaded. Double-click on Fox_41_To_42_Upgrade.zip to extract the 4.2 upgrade program files.
- After unzipping the Fox_41_To_42_Upgrade file, the temporary folder will now contain a number of files. Using Windows Explorer, locate the file named Upgrad42.exe. Double-click on this file to start the database upgrade program. Follow the program prompts to complete the database upgrade.
- Once the database upgrade is complete, your upgraded system is now ready for use.
Direct questions to the STD*MIS Support Team at 404-639-8356.
- Page last reviewed: December 16, 2015
- Page last updated: April 8, 2014
- Content source: