Download STD*MIS 4.2 Upgrade Install - Advantage Sites
It is recommended that you read these instructions completely before upgrading STD*MIS.
The upgrade of STD*MIS 4.1 to 4.2 is a simple process and is done by running an upgrade program that will convert the database to the proper format and install the updated system files.
- Make sure that all users are logged out of the system and that you have a current backup of your database.
- Create a new temporary folder on the same machine where your current STD*MIS system is installed.
- Download the 4.2 database upgrade program (ADS_41_To_42_Upgrade.zip) into the temporary folder you just created. Open Windows Explorer, navigate to the temporary folder and locate the ADS_41_To_42_Upgrade.zip file you just downloaded. Double-click on ADS_41_To_42_Upgrade.zip to extract the 4.2 upgrade program files.
- After unzipping the ADS_41_To_42_Upgrade.zip file, you will need to copy over 3 files from your current STD*MIS folder to the temporary folder you just created. These files will allow the upgrade program to connect to your Advantage server. The 3 files are Ads.ini, Ace32.dll, and Axcws32.dll.
- After copying over the 3 Advantage files, you are now ready to run the upgrade program. Using Windows Explorer, look in the temporary folder and locate the file named Upgrad42.exe. Double-click on this file to start the database upgrade program. Follow the program prompts to complete the database upgrade.
- Once the database upgrade is complete, your upgraded system is now ready for use.
Direct questions to the STD*MIS Support Team at 404-639-8356.
- Page last reviewed: April 8, 2014
- Page last updated: April 8, 2014
- Content source: