STD*MIS 4.2 Full Installation
(Foxpro Sites)Do not use this installation program if you are currently using STD*MIS; users of previous versions need to upgrade to 4.2.
It is recommended that you print these instructions before installing STD*MIS.
To download the full version of STD*MIS 4.2 and install it from a local or network drive:
- Create a new folder (STDMIS42) where the 4.2 system will be located.
- Download the 4.2 install file (42_Install.zip) to the new STD*MIS 4.2 folder you just created.
- Download the 4.2 reports file (All41Rpt.zip) to the new STD*MIS 4.2 folder you just created.
- Open Windows Explorer and navigate to your new STD*MIS 4.2 folder. Double-click on 42_Install.zip to extract the 4.2 system. Double-click on All41Rpt.zip to extract the 4.2 reports.
- The system is now installed and ready to be configured for use. To do this, follow the instructions in the 4x_New.doc file located in the new STD*MIS 4.2 folder.
- Additional documentation is located in the STD*MIS folder. SAS.doc contains instructions on installing PC SAS for use with the new 4.2 system. Faq.doc contains a list of frequently asked questions about STD*MIS 4.2.
Direct questions to the STD*MIS Support Team at 404-639-8356.