Download STD*MIS 4.1 Full Install
(Advantage Sites)Do not use this installation program if you are currently using STD*MIS; users of previous versions need to upgrade to 4.1.
It is recommended that you print these instructions before installing STD*MIS.
To download the full version of STD*MIS 4.1 and install it from a local or network drive, print this page from your browser to use as a guide, then follow the steps listed below.
- Create a new folder (STDMIS41) where the 4.1 system will be located.
- Download the 4.1 install file (41_Install.zip) to the new STD*MIS 4.1 folder you just created.
- Download the 4.1 reports file (All41Rpt.zip) to the new STD*MIS 4.1 folder you just created.
- Open Windows Explorer and navigate to your new STD*MIS 4.1 folder. Double-click on 41_Install.zip to extract the 4.1 system. Double-click on All41Rpt.zip to extract the 4.1 reports.
- The system is now installed and ready to be configured for use. To do this, just follow the instructions the 4x_New.doc file located in the new STD*MIS 4.1 folder.
- Additional documentation is also located in the STD*MIS folder. SAS.doc contains instructions on installing PC SAS for use with the new 4.1 system. Faq.doc contains a list of frequently asked questions about STD*MIS 4.1.
*Any questions should be directed to the STD*MIS Support Team at 404-639-8356.