The report, Sexually Transmitted Disease Surveillance, 2003 presents statistics and trends for sexually transmitted diseases (STDs) in the United States through 2003. This annual publication is intended as a reference document for policy makers, program managers, health planners, researchers, and others who are concerned with the public health implications of these diseases.
- Color Slide Shows of the Graphs and Maps
- Trends in Reportable Sexually Transmitted Diseases in the United States, 2003 - National Data on Chlamydia, Gonorrhea and Syphilis
- Chlamydia Prevalence Monitoring Project Annual Report
- Gonococcal Isolate Surveillance Project Annual Report
- Syphilis Surveillance Project Annual Report