This web page is archived for historical purposes and is no longer being updated.
The report, Sexually Transmitted Disease Surveillance, 2003 presents statistics and trends for sexually transmitted diseases (STDs) in the United States through 2003. This annual publication is intended as a reference document for policy makers, program managers, health planners, researchers, and others who are concerned with the public health implications of these diseases.
- Color Slide Shows of the Graphs and Maps
- Trends in Reportable Sexually Transmitted Diseases in the United States, 2003 - National Data on Chlamydia, Gonorrhea and Syphilis
- Chlamydia Prevalence Monitoring Project Annual Report
- Gonococcal Isolate Surveillance Project Annual Report
- Syphilis Surveillance Project Annual Report