This web page is archived for historical purposes and is no longer being updated. Newer data is available on the STD Data and Statistics page.
The report, Sexually Transmitted Disease Surveillance, 2002 presents statistics and trends for sexually transmitted diseases (STDs) in the United States through 2002. This annual publication is intended as a reference document for policy makers, program managers, health planners, researchers, and others who are concerned with the public health implications of these diseases.
- Color Slide Shows of the Graphs and Maps
- Chlamydia Prevalence Monitoring Project Annual Report
- Gonococcal Isolate Surveillance Project Annual Report
- Syphilis Surveillance Project Annual Report
Primary and Secondary Syphilis - United States, 2002 - MMWR November 21, 2003
U.S. Syphilis Rates Climbs for Second Consecutive Year - Media Release (November 20, 2003)
New CDC Data Shows Increases in U.S. Syphilis Rates - CDC News Conference Transcript (November 20, 2003)
- Page last reviewed: March 16, 2004 (archived document)
- Content source: