This web page is archived for historical purposes and is no longer being updated. Newer data is available on the STD Data and Statistics page.
Sexually Transmitted Disease Surveillance, 2001 presents statistics and trends for sexually transmitted diseases (STDs) in the United States through 2001. This annual publication is intended as a reference document for policy makers, program managers, health planners, researchers, and others who are concerned with the public health implications of these diseases. The figures and tables in this edition supersede those in earlier publications of these data.
- Color Slide Shows of the Graphs and Maps
- Chlamydia Prevalence Monitoring Project Annual Report
- Gonococcal Isolate Surveillance Project Annual Report
- Syphilis Surveillance Project Annual Report
Primary and Secondary Syphilis - United States, 2000-2001 - MMWR (November 1, 2002)
Primary and Secondary Syphilis Among Men Who Have Sex with Men --- New York City, 2001- MMWR (September 27, 2002)
- Page last reviewed: March 10, 2003 (archived document)
- Content source: