STD Awareness Month Archive
- SAM Banners and Graphics, 2012
- Encouraging Physicians to Reach Youth - blog post by Dr. Gail Bolan, Director of CDC's Division of STD Prevention (April 17, 2012)
- STD Awareness: Reaching Youth - Podcast with Dr. Gail Bolan (April 16, 2012)
- MTV Audience Encouraged to "GYT" - CDC Press Release (April 11, 2012)
- April is STD Awareness Month - CDC Feature (April 2, 2012)
- GYT: Get Yourself Tested - National campaign to inform young people about STDs and promote testing and treatment.
- National HIV and STD Testing Resources - Easy-to-use ZIP-code based resource to locate STD testing sites throughout the U.S.
- CDC Radio PSA for Native American outreach, supporting GYT
- CDC Feature on STD Awareness
- April 7th was World Health Day
- Dear Colleague Letter STD Awareness Month 2011 - summarizes CDC activities and resources. (March 18, 2011)
- CDC Radio Public Service Announcements
- April is STD Awareness Month - CDC feature.
- MTV Asks Audience: Do You GYT? - press release.
- STD Awareness Month Dear Colleage Letter
- Chlamydia and Women - This podcast focuses on chlamydia, its severe health consequences for women if left untreated, and the importance of annual chlamydia screening.