2014 STD AAPPS Grantee Meeting
This web page is archived for historical purposes and is no longer being updated.
CDC hosted a meeting for STD AAPPS grantees on June 12- 13, 2014 in Atlanta, Ga to discuss progress, goals, and opportunities for collaboration and improvement. The agenda, a workbook, and several documents from that meeting are available here.
Important dates – 2014 dates and deadlines for STD-AAPPS meetings, cooperative agreement requirements, and reports.
2014 DSTDP National Program Outcome Measures for STD AAPPS and Associated Information Requests - Program outcome measure guidance for STD-AAPPS awardees should be submitted to CDC’s Division of STD Prevention by September 30, 2014. The document includes two sections: program outcome measures that focus on select screening, treatment, and partner services-related activities; and an associated information section that will provide baseline knowledge for project areas’ assessment capacity and activities.
Branch and Office Rapid-Fire Presentations
- Epidemiology and Statistics Branch (ESB)
- Laboratory Reference and Research Branch (LRRB)
- Field Services Branch (FSB)
- Health Services Research & Evaluation Branch (HSREB)
- Office of Health Equity (OHE)
- Office of Policy, Planning and External Relations (OPPER)
- Program Development and Quality Improvement Branch (PDQIB)
- Social and Behavioral Research and Evaluation Branch (SBREB)
- Surveillance and Data Management Branch (SDMB)
- Page last reviewed: May 21, 2014 (archived document)
- Content source: