Chlamydia Other Resources
- What You Need to Know About Chlamydia - Video by Dr. Rachel Gorwitz, Medical Officer in the Division of STD Prevention at the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, shares information about how chlamydia is spread, symptoms and complications of the infection, screening recommendations, and treatment. (April 30, 2013)
- CDC Grand Rounds - Chlamydia Prevention: Challenges and Strategies for Reducing Disease Burden (May 21, 2010)
- Chlamydia trachomatis Genital Infection - Journal of Infectious Diseases Supplement, 15 June 2010 (May 21, 2010)
- Summary of a Review of the Literature: Programs to Promote Chlamydia Screening - A literature review to support an infertility prevention social marketing campaign.
- Infertility and STDs
- Chlamydia Screening, HEDIS and Managed Care - Information about the chlamydia screening HEDIS measure and Socrates, a free downloadable software tool that allows users to determine the most cost effective screening strategy.