Information collected from users include:
- full name
- mailing address
- telephone numbers
- e-mail addresses
- Web Uniform Resource Locator(s)(URL)
- zip code
- presentation information
The Speakers Bureau collects information from users so that requests for speakers can be reviewed and managed.
The Speakers Bureau collects information from users so that requests for a speaker can be matched with appropriate internal staff available for speaking engagements. Information collected from users include full name, mailing address, telephone number, e-mail address, company name, address and contact information, and requested topic of information. This information collected is core to the function of Speakers Bureau requests so that speaking requests can appropriately be matched with CDC subject matter experts.
The information collected will only be utilized by the Speakers Bureau manager and staff working on requests. The speakers bureau manager will review the policy bi-annually to ensure system access only by appropriate staff and through technical security with user name log-in and passwords. Records are retained in a secure location and purged in accordance with records management policy at CDC.
- Page last reviewed: August 7, 2012
- Page last updated: October 3, 2012
- Content source:
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention
- Page maintained by: Office of the Associate Director for Communication, Division of News and Electronic Media
- Notice: Linking to a non-federal site does not constitute an endorsement by HHS, CDC or any of its employees of the sponsors or the information and products presented on the site.