While some details may not be immediately available, we appreciate you making every effort to submit this form at least six weeks before your event. Requests of extremely short notice (within 10 days of the event) may not be processed since it will not allow for adequate staffing coordination.
To request CDC Director Thomas Frieden′s participation (attending or speaking) in an event or meeting, please complete this form. A member of the CDC Director′s Office will contact you as soon as possible to let you know if the CDC Director will participate.
Please note that if the CDC Director is able to attend your event, you will be asked to provide a briefing with more detailed information about the event and participants.
Please complete the entire form - all fields are required.
- Page last reviewed: August 31, 2015
- Page last updated: August 31, 2015
- Content source:
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention
- Page maintained by: Office of the Associate Director for Communication, Division of News and Electronic Media
- Notice: Linking to a non-federal site does not constitute an endorsement by HHS, CDC or any of its employees of the sponsors or the information and products presented on the site.