Request a Speaker
A Speakers Bureau representative will review your request and contact you within 2-3 business days. Please note all requests will take 6-8 weeks to process, so please plan your event accordingly. If a response to your request for a speaker is not received within 30 days of your original request date, please contact the Speakers Bureau.
Please note that a submission does not guarantee a CDC speaker; however, we will do our absolute best to locate a speaker for your event.
Ebola Speaking Requests
Due to the increased number of requests for Ebola , the CDC Ebola Response Team will coordinate speakers for this topic. A member of this team will review and respond to your request directly. Please allow as much time as possible to schedule a speaker. There are a limited number of experts available because of the 24/7 nature of the agency’s response to this outbreak. We will do our best to accommodate your request, but a speaker may not be available for your event.
Thank you for your patience while we process your request.
Requesting a CDC speaker is very easy:
- Simply complete the on-line speaker request form and press the submit button. A Speakers Bureau representative will review your request and contact you within 2-3 business days. If you have not received a response within 5 days, please contact the Speakers Bureau .
- For a list of topics, take a moment to visit Topics at a Glance or see CDC′s home page at www.cdc.gov.
- Your speaker′s request will take 6-8 weeks to process, so please plan your event accordingly.
- Page last reviewed: September 9, 2014
- Page last updated: September 9, 2014
- Content source:
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention
- Page maintained by: Office of the Associate Director for Communication, Division of News and Electronic Media
- Notice: Linking to a non-federal site does not constitute an endorsement by HHS, CDC or any of its employees of the sponsors or the information and products presented on the site.