Handwashing Demonstrations, Career Days, and Health Fairs
Do you want CDC to participate in your career day, health fair, or facilitate a handwashing demonstration at your school?
CDC staff are available to come to schools, communities, faith-based organizations, and events.
You do not need to complete a Speakers Request if you want CDC participation in one of the following: health fairs, career days, or handwashing demonstrations (see below).
If you have interest in CDC participating in your event, please send your event details to Community Relations .
General agency information, CDC’s 24/7 message, and highlights of other resources available for the general public are shared.
Attendees will learn about the various CDC jobs, biosafety levels (BSL 1-4), hazmat suit, and how CDC works 24/7 to save lives and protect people.
Live Handwashing Demonstrations
The handwashing demonstration shows students proper handwashing and hand hygiene techniques. These demonstrations are geared towards elementary- and middle-school students.
- Global Handwashing Day
- Congressman David Scott Health Fair
- Zion Missionary Baptist Church Fall Community Outreach Initiative
- Rotary Club of Gwinnett County Career Day
- Springdale Park Elementary Science Night
- Ebenezer Baptist Church Wellness and Health Fair
- McDonough Elementary School Career Day
- Autry Middle School Career Day
- Braelinn Elementary Handwash Demonstration
- Mulberry Elementary Handwash Demonstration
- Page last reviewed: April 15, 2013
- Page last updated: April 15, 2013
- Content source:
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention
- Page maintained by: Office of the Associate Director for Communication, Division of News and Electronic Media
- Notice: Linking to a non-federal site does not constitute an endorsement by HHS, CDC or any of its employees of the sponsors or the information and products presented on the site.