Public Health Nerd
Do you like science and care about saving lives? You might just be a public health nerd.
The CDC launched the Public Health Nerd (#PHNerd), an online campaign to mobilize people who are passionate about public health and its role in creating and sustaining a healthy, stable society. The visual campaign uses social media optimized graphics to promote awareness about CDC’s role and work to protect the nation’s health and safety; to encourage learning and public health knowledge; to bring awareness to priority topics and public health news; and to facilitate conversation and sharing in and amongst public health professionals and people who care about improving and saving lives.
National Public Health Week
Shareable Public Health Nerd Graphics include:
- Suspect you are a public health nerd
- You know you are a public health nerd if you
- Test your inner nerd
- I am a public health nerd because
- September is National Preparedness Month, What’s in Your Kit?
- Knowledge is Power
- You are definitely a Public Health Nerd if you…
- ‘Tis the season to cover your cough
- Share this if you are a Public Health Nerd
- Test your historical Public Health Nerd knowledge
- CDC reports hospital antibiotic misuse can put patients at risk
- Page last reviewed: January 14, 2014
- Page last updated: January 14, 2014
- Content source:
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention
- Page maintained by: Office of the Associate Director for Communication, Division of News and Electronic Media