Protect your child from RSV
- Avoid close contact with sick people.
[Picture of 2 people avoiding contact with a sick girl who’s sneezing]
- Wash your hands often.
[Picture of person washing hands with soap under running water.]
- Cover your coughs & sneezes.
[Picture of girl covering her nose and mouth with her bent arm.]
- Avoid touching your face with unwashed hands.
[Picture of red “do not” symbol over boy touching his eye with his fingers.]
- Stay home when you're sick.
[Picture of person in bed inside home.]
- Page last reviewed: April 1, 2014
- Page last updated: October 7, 2014
- Content source: