Test Your Memory
Ready to show what you know?
Pick the right answer from our list of three and see if you've got all the facts about rabies.
- What causes rabies?
- a worm
- a virus
- a bacteria
- Which of these animals can get rabies?
- a frog
- an alligator
- a bat
- What should you do if you are bitten by an animal?
- put a bandage on the bite and wait to see if you start to feel bad
- wash out the bite really well and go to the doctor
- take your temperature every hour
- If you see an animal that is acting strangely, what should you do?
- call your local animal control officer to catch and help the animal
- try to catch it to see if you can help
- just walk away
- One of these answers WON´T help keep your pet protected from rabies. Which one?
- getting the rabies vaccine
- making sure your pet doesn´t have a chance to be bitten by a wild animal
- wearing a tag with their name and your address
- Rabies is spread by:
- If someone is bitten by an animal with rabies, how long before rabies develops?
- one or two days
- one or two weeks
- one or two months
- While you were visiting this web site, how many people died from rabies?
Someone somewhere in the world dies from rabies every 10 minutes so all these answers are correct depending on how many minutes you’ve spent here.
How´d you do?
Tell a friend!