- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention
1600 Clifton Rd
Atlanta, GA 30333
TTY: (888) 232-6348
- Contact CDC–INFO
Seattle Quarantine Station
The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) operates a quarantine station in Seattle. The station’s jurisdiction includes 56 ports in Washington, Oregon, Idaho, and Montana. The station also supports preclearance ports in Canada: Calgary, Vancouver, Victoria, Edmonton.
Quarantine Station Activities
- Respond to reports of illness or death on airplanes, cargo vessels, and other conveyances at international ports of entry within jurisdiction.
- Review medical records of migrants who will reside permanently in the United States. Notify state and local health departments and refer any migrants with specific medical conditions.
- Partner with Canada on cross-border emergency response planning.
- Monitor importations that may have pathogens infectious to humans.
- Partner with other federal agencies, local and state health departments, private medical providers, and hospitals in preparedness activities related to quarantine and isolation at ports of entry.
(206) 553-4519 24-hour access
On call: 24 hours a day, 365 days a year
Office Hours of Operation: Monday–Friday: 7:30 a.m.–4:00 p.m. PT
CDC Seattle Quarantine Station
Seattle-Tacoma International Airport
19339 28th Ave South
SeaTac, WA 98158