- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention
1600 Clifton Rd
Atlanta, GA 30333
TTY: (888) 232-6348
- Contact CDC–INFO
Dallas Quarantine Station
The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) operates a quarantine station located in the Dallas-Fort Worth metroplex. CDC Houston Quarantine Station staff is temporarily covering the Dallas Quarantine Station. The DFW station’s jurisdiction includes all ports in Arkansas, Kansas, Missouri, Oklahoma, and North Central Texas (Health Districts 1–3).
Quarantine Station Activities
- Respond to reports of illness or death on airplanes at international ports of entry within station jurisdiction.
- Support public health contact investigations to notify airline passengers and crew members when illness is reported after the completion of their travel.
- Partner with other federal agencies and local and state health departments, medical providers, and hospitals in preparedness activities related to quarantine and isolation at ports of entry and in the community.
- Support local and state health departments with implementing public health interventions to prevent disease transmission.
- Review medical records of immigrants who will reside permanently in the United States. Notify state and local health departments and refer any immigrants with specific medical conditions requiring evaluation or treatment.
- Monitor importations that may have pathogens infectious to humans.
(972) 973-9258 24-hour access
On call: 24 hours a day, 365 days a year
Office Hours of Operation: Monday-Friday: 8:00 a.m. - 4:30 p.m. CT
c/o CDC Houston Quarantine Station
P.O. Box 60366
Houston, TX 77205