- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention
1600 Clifton Rd
Atlanta, GA 30333
TTY: (888) 232-6348
- Contact CDC–INFO
Atlanta Quarantine Station
The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) operates a quarantine station in Atlanta. The station’s jurisdiction includes all ports in Georgia, North Carolina, South Carolina, and Tennessee.
Quarantine Station Activities
- Respond to reports of illness or death on airplanes, cargo vessels, and other conveyances at international ports of entry within jurisdiction.
- Review medical records of migrants who will reside permanently in the United States. Notify state and local health departments of any migrants with specific medical conditions.
- Partner with other federal agencies and local and state health departments, private medical providers, and hospitals in preparedness activities related to quarantine and isolation at ports of entry.
- Monitor importations that may have pathogens infectious to humans.
- Partner with health departments regarding emergency response, migrant health, and other public health issues.
(404) 639-1220 24-hour access
On call: 24 hours a day, 365 days a year
Office Hours of Operation: Monday-Friday, 8:00 a.m. –4:30 p.m. ET
CDC Atlanta Quarantine Station
P.O. Box 45256
Atlanta, GA 30320