Eliminating Perinatal HIV Transmission
Educational Module (Released February 27, 2013)
Residency educators may download and use the following slides for their own teaching purposes.
- One Test. Two Lives.™ campaign
- National HIV/AIDS Clinicians’ Consultation Center: Perinatal Hotline
- Perinatal HIV Treatment Guidelines
- Joint Statement of the American College of Obstetricians and Gynecologists (ACOG) & American Academy of Pediatrics (AAP) on HIV Screening [PDF - 42KB]
- American College of Nurse-Midwives Position Statement on HIV/AIDS [PDF - 60KB]
- Nesheim S, Taylor A, Lampe MA, et al. A framework for elimination of perinatal transmission of HIV in the United States. Pediatrics 2012;130(4):738-44.
- Committee on Pediatric AIDS. Infant feeding and transmission of Human Immunodeficiency Virus in the United States. Pediatrics 2013;131(2):391-6.
- Lampe MA, Jamieson DJ, Shaffer N, Rogers MF. Achievements, Issues, and Challenges: Prevention of Mother to Child HIV Transmission in the United States and Resource Limited Settings (Journal Supplement). American Journal of Obstetrics and Gynecology 2007;197(3): S1-S141.
- Page last reviewed: February 22, 2013
- Page last updated: March 27, 2013
- Content source: