The Preconception Health and Health Care Resource Center (the Resource Center) is a comprehensive web directory of hyperlinks to tools and resources designed to advance the health of men and women of reproductive age.
Resource Center users should expect to:
- Increase their awareness and knowledge of evidence-based preconception health and health care resources;
- Identify examples of how to promote preconception health and health care, and integrate it into public health practice; and
- Identify, address, and prevent risk factors that might affect future pregnancies.
With financial and programmatic support from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), the following national partners have collaboratively designed and populated this Resource Center:
- The Association of Maternal & Child Health Programs (AMCHP)
- The Association of State and Territorial Health Officials (ASTHO)
- Johnson Group Consulting, Inc.,
- The National Preconception Health and Health Care Initiative
- The National Association of County and City Health Officials (NACCHO)
- The Center for Maternal and Infant Health at the University of North Carolina, Chapel Hill
CDC cannot endorse any materials, with the exception of the materials developed by the agency. Visitors are encouraged to contact authors for formative research, evaluation data, and/or product development information before making decisions about adapting information and/or designs