PRAMS Data to Action Success Stories
CDC supports state, territorial, and local agencies and tribal governments to help strengthen their capacity to improve maternal and child health. Collectively, the programs PRAMS supports are making a difference in the lives of our nation’s mothers and infants. The stories on this page illustrate the exemplary work conducted by PRAMS’s funded partners.
New State Success Stories
Intimate Partner Violence
Previously Featured Success Stories
Gestational Diabetes Mellitus
Preconception Health Planning
- Oregon: Using PRAMS Data for Legislation to Support Breastfeeding in the Workplace
- Vermont: Using PRAMS Data for Legislation to Support Breastfeeding in the Workplace
- Louisiana: Supporting a Women’s Decision to Breastfeed
- New York City: Making Breastfeeding the Norm in NYC
- New Mexico: Supporting Breastfeeding in the Workplace
- Read more on PRAMS and Breastfeeding.
- Page last reviewed: March 19, 2015
- Page last updated: March 19, 2015
- Content source: