STOP: How to Apply for STOP Teams
APPLICATIONS ACCEPTED ONLY DURING THE FOLLOWING RECRUITMENT DATES:
June team: December 1st to January 17th
January team: May 15th to June 30th
TO BE CONSIDERED, applicants need to submit a complete application DURING OPEN RECRUITMENT DATES.
If you wish to be considered for a STOP team
- First time applicants, please send the following information to NIPSTOPteam@cdc.gov:
- Alumni applicants, please see Instructions for STOP Alumni.
- Before applying, please read the instructions
Instructions for filling out the forms [PDF - 65 KB] *
In order for us to process your application for the STOP program, a completed application and detailed CV are mandatory. If we do not receive both items, your application will not be processed.
- Passing a medical exam is required after acceptance.
* If you are unable to open or access the application files, please ask for assistance via email NIPSTOPteam@cdc.gov.