Education, Training, & Learning Resources
CDC provides training in emergency response for the public health workforce and healthcare providers, as well as leaders in the public and private sector.
- "Whole Community Program"
Building a learning community and body of knowledge by implementing a “Whole Community” approach to Emergency Management. A partnership with the CDC Foundation and the Federal Emergency Management Agency.
- Preparedness and Emergency Response Learning Centers
A training network which serves in a national capacity to meet preparedness and response training and education needs of the U. S. public health workforce.
- Meta-Leadership Summits for Preparedness
A learning and networking opportunity designed to prepare business, government and nonprofit leaders to act together in times of crisis. Developed in partnership with the Harvard School of Public Health, the Robert Wood Johnson Foundation, and the CDC Foundation.
- Clinician Outreach and Communication Activity (COCA) Conference and Training Opportunities
COCA aims to provide clinicians information that will increase awareness of health threats related to public health emergencies and assist with patient management. COCA identifies current educational resources related to emerging health issues. To assist with your continuing education, COCA provides easy access to On-Demand Trainings, CDC and Partner Conferences, Continuing Education Credits (CME, CNE, CEU, CECH, ACPE), and Educational Resources.
File Formats Help:
- Page last reviewed: November 9, 2012
- Page last updated: March 26, 2013
- Content source: Centers for Disease Control and Prevention
800-CDC-INFO (800-232-4636) TTY: (888) 232-6348 - Contact CDC–INFO