CDC's Office of Public Health Preparedness and Response (PHPR) provides funding and technical assistance to build public health preparedness and response capabilities nationwide. Most significantly, PHPR's Public Health Emergency Preparedness (PHEP) cooperative agreement provides funding to 50 states, 4 cities, and 8 insular areas. To learn more about PHEP funding and additional support to these jurisdictions, and obtain other information about preparedness activities, click on a jurisdiction in the map below.
After clicking on a jurisdiction, you can navigate between three tabs.
- "PHEP Funding Details" provides PHEP funding amounts for fiscal year 2013.
- "CDC Support" provides highlights of preparedness assistance that CDC and/or PHPR provided to jurisdictions for fiscal years 2013 or 2014.
- "Local Stories" provides links to local preparedness stories.
- "Performance Metrics" provides links to the CDC annual preparedness report and the jurisdiction's individual performance fact sheet.
CDC/OPHPR seeks to create a culture of collaboration and visibility among our partners. If you are interested in learning more about our partner strategy, internal collaboration for preparedness, or partner outreach activities, check out our recommended resources.
Online Community Spotlights
Are you looking for innovative ways to collaborate and network with colleagues across the nation and world? OPHPR has taken the time to review and recommend a few online portals where you can join special interest groups related to your own areas of interests or work.
Get email updates
To receive email updates about this page, enter your email address:
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention
1600 Clifton Rd
Atlanta, GA 30333
TTY: (888) 232-6348
24 Hours/Every Day
- Contact CDC-INFO