Subscribe to Receive HPA Updates
The Healthcare Preparedness Update is HPA’s primary method for sharing information about upcoming communication opportunities (e.g., calls, webinars), preparedness events, and new preparedness tools and guidance.
HPA invites all public health, healthcare and emergency management personnel to Sign-Up for HPA’s Healthcare Preparedness Update.
How to sign-up:
- Go to http://www.cdc.gov/other/emailupdates/index.html and click “subscribe” or access your “User Profile”
- Under subscription topics, scroll down to Office of Public Health Preparedness and Response and click on the plus sign.
- Check the box for Healthcare Preparedness info
- Page last reviewed: April 13, 2016
- Page last updated: April 13, 2016
- Content source: