Centers for Public Health Preparedness (CPHP) Program
The original CPHP program, described here, closed in August 2010. Information presented is for historical purposes only. The Preparedness and Emergency Response Learning Centers (PERLC) cooperative agreement represents the next iteration of the Centers for Public Health Preparedness (CPHP) program.
Association of Schools of Public Health
In coordination with CDC, the Association of Schools of Public Health (ASPH) contributes to the management of CPHP Network Activities. Specifically, ASPH program staff are responsible for:
- Brokering existing CPHP strengths and abilities;
- Overseeing collaboration groups;
- Management of the CPHP Resource Center and Education Calendar;
- Organizing and facilitating network conference calls, the monthly newsletter, the annual All-Hands meeting; and,
- Developing promotional materials for the CPHP Network.