Forensic Epidemiology (FE) Training Curricula
- FE Agenda [PDF - 119 KB]
- FE Course Manager's Guide [PDF - 6 MB]
- FE Course Objectives [PDF - 57 KB]
- FE Case Study Instructor Version [PDF - 154 KB]
- FE_Case_Study_Course_Manager's_Guide.pdf [PDF - 404 KB]
- FE Case Study Student Version Joint Investigations Handbook [PDF - 101 KB]
- FE Version 3 Cover [PDF - 158 KB]
Related Training Materials
Disclaimer: The contents of these course materials have not been formally disseminated by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention and should not be construed to represent any agency determination or policy. These materials are for instructional use only and are not intended as a substitute for professional legal or other advice. While every effort has been made to verify the accuracy of these materials, legal authorities and requirements may vary from jurisdiction to jurisdiction. Always seek the advice of an attorney or other qualified professional with any questions you may have regarding a legal matter.
Note: All content currently displayed in each unit and presentation cannot be altered in any way. However, additional slides can be made to customize the course simply by adding a slide in the appropriate area.
- Page last reviewed: April 13, 2012
- Page last updated: April 13, 2012
- Content source: