Forensic Epidemiology Original CDC Scenarios
- Case Study I Suspicious Letter in DeKalb County, Georgia (Instructor Version) [PDF-141KB]
- Case Study I Suspicious Letter in DeKalb County, Georgia (Student Version) [PDF-90KB]
- Case Study II Anthrax in Florida (Instructor Version) [PDF-160KB]
- Case Study II Anthrax in Florida (Student Version) [PDF-113KB]
- Case Study III Salmonellosis in Oregon (Instructor Version) [PDF-156KB]
- Case Study III Salmonellosis in Oregon (Student Version) [PDF-105KB]
Disclaimer: The contents of these course materials have not been formally disseminated by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention and should not be construed to represent any agency determination or policy. These materials are for instructional use only and are not intended as a substitute for professional legal or other advice. While every effort has been made to verify the accuracy of these materials, legal authorities and requirements may vary from jurisdiction to jurisdiction. Always seek the advice of an attorney or other qualified professional with any questions you may have regarding a legal matter.
Note: All content currently displayed in each unit and presentation cannot be altered in any way. However, additional slides can be made to customize the course simply by adding a slide in the appropriate area.