How to Register for Continuing Education (CE) Credits/Contact Hours
To receive continuing education, you must go to CDC’s Training and Continuing Education (TCE) Online system to register for this specific course and submit an evaluation.
- Go to http://www2a.cdc.gov/TCEonline.
- Login as a participant (Note: If you are a first-time user of this online system, you will need to login as a new participant and create a participant profile.)
o When you receive your reset password by email (case sensitive, 8 characters), log in as a participant and change the password.
- At Participant Services, click on Search and Register, type a keyword from the course title into the keyword search, and click View. You can also find the course by typing in the course number. The course number for this activity is EV1498.
- Click on the title of your course, select the type of credit/contact hours you wish to receive at the bottom, and click Submit.
- Verify the demographic information and click Submit at the bottom.
- Complete the overall conference evaluation and session evaluations.
- Complete the course post test.
- At Participant Services, click on Certificates and Transcripts and print your continuing education certificate.
PLEASE NOTE: Sessions L7 and E8 are not accredited for CECH credits.
For assistance with the online system, call 1(800)-41-TRAIN Monday through Friday from 8:00 AM to 4:00 PM Eastern Standard Time or email us at
CONTINUING EDUCATION ACCREDITATION
CME: This activity has been planned and implemented in accordance with the Essential Areas and policies of the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education through the joint sponsorship of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention and National Association of City and County Health Officials (NACCHO).
The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME) to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention designates this educational activity for a maximum of
27.25 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™. Physicians should only claim credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
CNE: The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention is accredited as a provider of Continuing Nursing Education by the American Nurses Credentialing Center's Commission on Accreditation.
This activity provides 27.2 contact hours.
CECH: The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention is a designated provider of continuing education contact hours (CECH) in health education by the National Commission for Health Education Credentialing, Inc. This program is a designated event for the CHES to receive
27.5 Category I contact hours in health education, CDC provider number GA0082.
CEU: The CDC has been approved as an Authorized Provider by the International Association for Continuing Education and Training (IACET), 1760 Old Meadow Road, Suite 500, McLean, VA 22102. The CDC is authorized by IACET to offer
3.2 IACET CEUs for this program.
CDC, our planners, and our presenters wish to disclose they have no financial interests or other relationships with the manufactures of commercial products, suppliers of commercial services, or commercial supporters with the exception of
- Agrawal, Minal and he wishes to disclose he is an employee of Northrop Grumman;
- Albitz, Marla who is an employee of Lockheed Martin;
- Aller, Raymond who is a consultant to Integrative Clinical Systems;
- Ambrose, Anand who is an employee of BCA;
- Awad, Sabine who is a consultant at BearingPoint;
- Ayers, Mona who is an employee of Northrop Grumman;
- Bambrick, Catherine who is an employee of Northrop Grumman;
- Bernanke, Marc who is an employee of Integrated Data Systems, Inc;
- Boone, Keith who is an employee of GE Healthcare;
- Brinks, Thomas who is a consultant to SAIC;
- Britt, Valerie who is an employee of Lockheed Martin;
- Cady, Kari who is an employee of BearingPoint;
- Cummo, David who is an employee of Northrop Grumman;
- Dale, Stephen who is an employee of Semantix;
- Dant, Christi who is an employee of VIA Solutions;
- Dewitt, Shannon who is an employee at Scimetrika;
- di Tada, Nicolas who is a grantee of InSTEDD;
- Eady, Steve who is an employee of Northrop Grumman;
- Elkin, Peter who is a collaborator with Northrop Grumman;
- Engelberg, Moshe who is an employee of Research Works, Inc;
- Ganesan, Sundak who is a Northrop Grumman employee;
- Gonzalez Loumiet, Eduardo who is an employee of Uber Corporation, LLC;
- Gordon, Andrew who is an employee of Unisys;
- Hall, Ken who is an employee of BearingPoint;
- Herrick, Mike who receives a salary and stock options from Collaborative Software Initiative;
- Ising, Amy whose spouse receives a salary from Proventys;
- Jackson, David who is an independent consultant at Collaborative Software Initiative;
- Jones, Jay who is an employee of BearingPoint and was employed by McKing Consulting;
- Kirnak, Alean who is an employee of Software Partners, LLC;
- Knight, Glen who is an employee of Knight Associates;
- Kreisler, Austin who is an employee of SAIC;
- Kuo, Judy who is an employee of BearingPoint;
- Leao, Beatriz de Faria who is a consultant to Zilics Health Information Systems;
- Leven Eric who receives a salary and stocks ownership from Rip Road Inc;
- Levine, Brian who is an employee of SAIC;
- Levinsohn, Jay Robert who is an employee of RTI;
- Lippeveld, Theo who is an employee of John Snow, Inc;
- Mayo, Travis who is an employee of Northrop Grumman;
- Raza, Mubashra, who is an employee of Integrated Systems, Inc;
- Rodriguez, Michael who is an employee of John Snow, Inc;
- Rozenfeld, Nathan who is an employee of NHR, Inc;
- Rubin, Kenneth who is an employee of Electronic Data Systems;
- Ryan, Erin who is an employee of Oracle USA;
- Safranek, Curt who has a management position with Tomato Technologies, Inc;
- Sapkota, Sanjeeb who is an employee of SRA International Inc.;
- Tobias, James who is an employee of Northrop Grumman;
- Tuttle, Mark who receives a retainer from Apelon;
- Yu, Esther who is an employee of Integrated Systems, Inc.
Presentations will not include any discussion of the unlabeled use of a product or a product under investigational use with the exception of Keith Boone’s discussion on a proof of concept. He will be discussing his product.
There was no commercial support received for this activity.