PHIN MS Installation
Public Health Information Network Messaging System (PHIN MS) Documentation provides material to assist the local information technology teams. Documented enhancements, new features, and known issues are located in the Release Notes. The Implementation Guide documents step-by-step procedures for the installation and basic configuration of PHIN MS. The Technical Guide provides advanced PHIN MS configuration instructions. Additional links to documentation on a variety of topics is also provided below.
PHIN MS Software Request Form
Use the PHIN MS Software Request Form to request a copy of PHIN MS 2.8.02 installation packages.
PHIN MS 2.8
All PHIN MS 2.8 Installations share the same Technical and Implementation Guides. Please refer to the version specific "Release Notes" for updated application information,including enhancements, new features, and known issues..
- PHIN MS Implementing New VeriSign G2 Intermediate Certificate
- PHIN MS Acronym and Glossary List
- PHIN MS and Rhapsody Interoperability document
- PHIN MS Collaboration Protocol Agreement Guide
- PHIN MS Comparison of PHIN MS, SFTP, & SSH
- PHIN MS Stunnel Implementation Guide
- PHIN MS Security White Paper
- PHIN MS Alarms
- Page last reviewed: October 31, 2016
- Page last updated: July 1, 2015
- Content source: