PHIN Messaging System
PHINMS Documentation provides material to assist the local information technology teams. Documented enhancements, new features, and known issues are located in the Release Notes. The Implementation Guide documents step-by-step procedures for the installation and basic configuration of PHINMS. The Technical Guide provides advanced PHINMS configuration instructions. Additional links to documentation on a variety of topics is also provided below.
PHINMS Software Request Form
Use the PHINMS Software Request Form to request a copy of PHINMS 2.8.02 installation packages.
All PHINMS 2.8.xx Installation materials (Technical and Implementation Guides) share similar content. Please refer to the version specific "Release Notes" for updated application information.
- PHINMS Implementing New VeriSign G2 Intermediate Certificate
- PHINMS Acronym and Glossary List
- PHINMS and Rhapsody Interoperability document
- PHINMS Collaboration Protocol Agreement Guide
- PHINMS Comparison of PHINMS, SFTP, & SSH
- PHINMS Stunnel Implementation Guide
- PHINMS Security White Paper
- PHINMS Alarms