Health Information Technology (HIT) is fast-paced and constantly evolving. Training is an essential tool to stay current with the changing HIT landscape. The links below are a few resources to find training classes focusing on Health Information Technology.
CDC Healthcare Information Management Systems Society 2012
- CDC Connecting to Healthcare through Interoperability - February 9, 2012
Meaningful Use Basic Training Slides
This training was provided for public health professionals at AMIA 2011 (spring) in Orlando. The presentations describe key aspects of Meaningful Use.
- Basic Training 1 (The HITECH Act and Meaningful Use –Implications for Population and Public Health)
- Basic Training 2 (Standardization Required for Meaningful Use Implementation)
- Basic Training 3 (Public Health Resources and Tools That Support Meaningful Use)
- Basic Training 4 (Measuring Public Health Meaningful Use)
Meaningful Use Presentation from the PHI Conference, Sunday, August 21st 2011