Public Health at Every Table
In an effort to identify where public health is engaged at the national level around health IT, we have initiated a Public Health at Every Table project here at CDC. The goal is to maintain a list of public health representatives that are formally or actively involved on national committees and workgroups around public health information exchange.
The objectives of this initiative are as follows:
- Tracking where public health has representation on key national health IT workgroups.
- Identifying the gaps where public health is under-represented.
- Prioritizing which committee or workgroup should be targeted for a public health appointment.
- Recruiting possible public health practitioners for the identified gaps.
- Engaging with representatives to disseminate any items that have implications for public health.
View the Public Health at Every Table list by:
For updates, please contact: email@example.com, Subject: ph@everytable.
Disclaimer: The information provided using this Web site is only intended for informational purposes. It is not intended to take the place of either the written law or regulations. The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention does not endorse or recommend products or services of the point of contacts or their organizations.