PHIN Partner Calls 2013
Click Here to be directed to the Partner Call Presentations Page
Public Health Surveillance and Informatics Program Office
PHIN Partner Call
July 17, 2013
3:00–4:00 PM EDT
Century Center Building 2500, Conference Room 2222
The agenda for this meeting will be:
- 10 minutes – Announcements and Introductions (CDC)
- 40 minutes – Presentation: PHIN Certification for LRN LIMSi
- Presenter: Mr. Jason Scott, PMP, Project Manager, LRN LIMS Integration, J Michael Consulting – Contractor, Division of Informatics Solutions and Operations (DISO), Public Health Surveillance and Informatics Program Office. Office of Surveillance, Epidemiology and Laboratory Services, Centers for Disease Control and Prevention
- Topic Description: Jason Scott will present on the current state of LIMSi, and the new push for certification. He will offer a high-level overview of the PHIN certification process for LRN laboratories, along with our long-term strategy to certify labs moving forward.
- 10 minutes - Questions and Answers Session
To join the webinar:
Please log in to Instant Presenter before dialing. The system will automatically provide call in information once you have logged in online.
For audio only, please use the following information.
Call-in toll free number: 1-888-205-5513
Technical Assistance: PHIN Help Desk: 1-800-532-9929.