Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
These FAQs were created and sorted by topic to assist states and local health departments with the many aspects of the Public Health Information Network (PHIN).
- Harmonizing the Public Health Information Network (PHIN), the National Notifiable Diseases Surveillance System (NNDSS), and the Public Health Emergency Preparedness (PHEP) Cooperative Agreement for Case Notification
- The Health Alert Network (HAN), Public Health Information Network (PHIN) Communication and Alerting (PCA), and Public Health Alerting Systems
For more information or to ask a question, please contact email@example.com.
File Formats Help:
- Page last reviewed: June 8, 2011
- Page last updated: June 8, 2011
- Content source: Centers for Disease Control and Prevention
800-CDC-INFO (800-232-4636) TTY: (888) 232-6348 - Contact CDC–INFO