Morbidity and Mortality Weekly Report (MMWR)
- Outbreak of Human Trichinellosis in Northern California Caused by Trichinella murrelli
Hall, R., E. Lindsay, et al.
American Journal of Tropical Medicine and Hygiene, August 2012, Vol. 87, No. 2, pp. 297-302
- Epidemiology, diagnosis, treatment, and control of trichinellosis
Gottstein, B., E. Pozio, et al.
Clinical Microbiology Reviews, January 2009, Vol. 22, No. 1, pp. 127-145
- Trichinellosis from consumption of wild game meat
McIntyre, L., S. L. Pollock, et al.
Canadian Medical Association Journal, February 13, 2007, Vol. 176, No. 4, pp. 449-451
- Trichinella nativa in a black bear from Plymouth, New Hampshire
Hill, D. E., H. R. Gamble, et al.
Veterinary Parasitology, 2005, Vol. 132, No. 1-2, pp. 143-146
- Acute trichinellosis in children compared with adults
Ozdemir, D., Ozkan, H., et al.
The Pediatric Infectious Disease Journal, October, 2005, Vol. 24, Iss. 10, pp. 897-900
- Clinical Immunoparasitology. Manual of Clinical Laboratory Immunology.
Wilson, M., P. M. Schantz, et al., N. R. Rose, E. Conway de Macario, J. D. Folds, H. C. Lane and R. M. Nakamura,eds
ASM Press, 2002, Book Chapter
- Opinion on the diagnosis and treatment of human trichinellosis
Dupouy-Camet J, Kociecka W, Bruschi F, Bolas-Fernandez F, Pozio E
Expert Opinion on Pharmacotherapy, August 2002, Vol. 3, No. 8, pp. 117-1130
- Trichinellosis: the zoonosis that won't go quietly
Murrell, K. D. and E. Pozio
International Journal for Parasitology, November 2000, Vol. 30, No. (12-13), pp. 1339-1349
- International Commission on Trichinellosis: recommendations on methods for the control of Trichinella in domestic and wild animals intended for human consumption
Gamble, H. R., A. S. Bessonov, et al.
Veterinary Parasitology, December 2009, Vol. 93. No. 3-4, pp. 393-408
- Trichinellosis in the United States, 1991-1996: declining but not gone
Moorhead, A., P. E. Grunenwald, et al.
American Journal of Tropical Medicine and Hygiene, January 1999, Vol. 60, No. 1, pp. 66-69
- Clinical aspects of infection with Trichinella spp.
Capo, V. and D. D. Despommier
Clinical Microbiology Reviews, January 1996, Vol. 9, No. 1, pp. 47-54
- Persistence of IgG, IgM, and IgE antibodies in human trichinosis
Morakote, N., K. Sukhavat, et al.
Tropical Medicine and Parasitology, September 1992, Vol. 43, No. 3, pp. 167-169
- Trichinella infection in travelers
McAuley, J. B., M. K. Michelson, et al.
The Journal of Infectious Diseases, November 1991, Vol. 164, No. 5, pp. 1013-1016
Article (AJTMH -- August, 2012): Outbreak of Human Trichinellosis in Northern California Caused by Trichinella murrelli
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention
1600 Clifton Rd
Atlanta, GA 30333
TTY: (888) 232-6348
New Hours of Operation