- Keiser J, Utzinger J. Food-borne tremadodiases. Clin Microbiol Rev 2009;22:466-483.
- Armignacco O, Caterini L, Marucci G, et al. Human illnesses caused by Opisthorchis felineus flukes, Italy. Emerg Infect Dis 2008;14:1902-1905.
- Marcos LA, Terashima A, Gotuzzo E. Update on hepatobiliary flukes: fascioliasis, opisthorchiasis and clonorchiasis. Curr Opin Infect Dis 2008;21:523-530.
- Keiser J, Utzinger J. Food-borne trematodiasis: current chemotherapy and advances with artemisinins and synthetic trioxolanes. Trends Parasitol 2007;23:605-612.
- Chai JY, Murrell KD, Lymbery AJ. Fish-borne parasitic zoonoses: status and issues. Int J Parasitol 2005;35:1233-1254.
Back To Top
- Page last reviewed: January 10, 2012
- Page last updated: January 10, 2012
- Content source:
- Global Health - Division of Parasitic Diseases and Malaria
- Notice: Linking to a non-federal site does not constitute an endorsement by HHS, CDC or any of its employees of the sponsors or the information and products presented on the site.