- Diagnosis, treatment, and management of echinococcosis McManus DP, Gray DJ, Zhang W, Yang Y
BMJ, June 11, 2012, 344:e3866
- Expert consensus for the diagnosis and treatment of cystic and alveolar echinococcosis in humans Brunetti E, Kern P, Vuitton DA
Acta Tropica, April 2010, Vol. 11, pp. 1-16
- Tropical Infectious Diseases: Principles, Pathogens, and Practice, 2nd Edition
Guerrant RL, Walker DH, Weller PF (eds)
Philidelphia, 2006, pp. 1304-1326.
- Echinococcus shiquicus, a new species from the Qinghai-Tibet plateau region of China: discovery and epidemiological implications Xiao N, Qiu J, Nakao M, et al
Parasitology International, Dec 5, 2005 Epub
- The pig strain of Echinococcus granulosus in humans: A neglected issue? Pawlowski Z, Stefaniak J
Trends in Parasitology, October 2003, Vol. 19, No. 10, pp. 439
- Molecular genetic characterization of the Fennoscandian cervid strain, a new genotypic group (G10) of Echinococcus granulosus Lavikkainen A, Kehtinen J, Meri T, et al.
Parasitology, September 2003, Vol. 127, pp. 207-215
- Molecular epidemiology of cystic echinococcosis McManus DP, Thompson RCA
Parasitology, 2003, Vol. 127, Supplement 37, pp. 37-51
- Echinococcosis on the Tibetan Plateau: Prevalence and risk factors for cystic and alveolar echinococcosis in Tibetan populations in Qinghai Province, China Schantz PM, Wang H, Qiu J, et al.
Parasitology, 2003, Vol 127, Suplement 109-20
- Echinococcosis—An international public health challenge Torgerson PR, Budke CM
Research in Veterinary Science, June 2003, Vol. 74, No. 3, pp. 191-202
- The changing epidemiology of echinococcosis in Kazakhstan due to transformation of farming practices Shaikenov BS, Torgerson, PR, Usenbayev KK, et al.
Acta Tropica, February 2003, Vol. 85, pp. 287 - 293
- Economic effects of echinococcosis Torgerson PR
Acta Tropica, February 2003, Vol. 85, No. 2, pp. 113-118
- Towards a taxonomic revision of the genus Echinococcus Thompson RCA, McManus DP
Trends in Parasitology, October 2002, Vol. 18, pp. 452-457
- WHO/OIE Manual on Echinococcosis in Humans and Animals: A Public Health Problem of Global Concern Eckert J, Gemmel MA, Meslin F-X, et al (eds)
Paris, World Health Organization/World Organization for Animal Health, 2001
- Investigation of risk factors for development of human hydatidosis among households raising livestock in Tibetan areas of western Sichuan province. Wang Q, Qiu J, Schantz P, et al.
Chinese Journal of Parasitology and Parasitic Diseases, 2001, Vol. 19, pp. 93-96
- Breeding systems in Echinococcus granulosus (Cestoda, Taeniidae): Selfing or outcrossing? Haag KL, Araujo AM, Gottstein B, et al.
Parasitology, January 1999, Vol. 118, pp. 63-71
- Epidemiology and control. In Thompson RCA, Lymbery AJ (eds): Echinococcosis and Hydatid Disease
Schantz PM, Chai J, Craig PS, et al.
London, CAB, 1995, p 233
- Clinical echinococcosis Amir-Jahed AK, Fardin R, Farzad A, et al.
Annals of Surgery, November 1975, Vol. 182, No. 5, pp. 541-546
- Cystic hydatid disease in Alaska. A review of 101 autochthonous cases of E. granulosus infection Wilson JF, Diddams AC, Rausch RL
The American Review Respiratory Disease, July 1968, pp. 1-15