- Windsor, JJ, Johnson, EH. Dientamoeba fragilis: the unflagellated human flagellate. British J Biomed Sci 1999, 56:293-306.
- Windsor, JJ, Rafay, AM, Shenoy, AK, Johnson, EH. Incidence of Dientamoeba fragilis in faecal samples submitted for routine microbiological analysis. British J Biomed Sci 1998;55:172-5.
- Spencer, MJ, Chapin, MR, Garcia, LS. Dientamoeba fragilis: a gastrointestinal protozoan infection in adults. Am J Gastroenterol 1982;77:565-9.
- Spencer, MJ, Garcia, LS, Chapin, MR. Dientamoeba fragilis: an intestinal pathogen in children? Am J Dis Child 1979;133:390-3.
- Yang, J, Scholten, T. Dientamoeba fragilis: a review with notes on its epidemiology, pathogenicity, mode of transmission and diagnosis. Am J Trop Med Hyg 1977;26:16-22.
Back To Top
- Page last reviewed: December 17, 2012
- Page last updated: December 17, 2012
- Content source:
- Global Health - Division of Parasitic Diseases and Malaria
- Notice: Linking to a non-federal site does not constitute an endorsement by HHS, CDC or any of its employees of the sponsors or the information and products presented on the site.