- Goddard J, deShazo R, Bed bugs (Cimex lectularius) and clinical consequences of their bites. JAMA 2009; 301(13):1358-66.
- Journal of Environmental Health - Bed Bugs: Infestations in the News - They're Back!, May 2008. National Environmental Health Association
- Thomas I, Kihiczak G, Schwartz R. Bedbug bites: a review. Int J Dermatol 2004;43(6):430-3.
- Bed Bugs: Integrated Pest Management In and Around the Home, September 2002. University of California
- Burnett JW, Calton GJ, Morgan RJ. Bedbugs. Cutis 1986;38:20.
- Honig PJ. Arthropod bites, stings, and infestations: their prevention and treatment. Dermatol Pediatr 1986;3: 189–97.
- Page last reviewed: January 10, 2013
- Page last updated: January 10, 2013
- Content source:
- Global Health - Division of Parasitic Diseases and Malaria
- Notice: Linking to a non-federal site does not constitute an endorsement by HHS, CDC or any of its employees of the sponsors or the information and products presented on the site.